Delivering bespoke management services to the offshore industry with experience and passion.
For over 30 years Northern Marine has been considered a global market leader in all aspects of marine and offshore asset management, utilising extensive and proven in-house capabilities matched to client specific requirements.
Using long established processes and procedures we can achieve unrivalled levels of efficiency and cost effectiveness, resulting in an improved client cost base - achieved without compromise to safety and quality performance.
We apply a rigorous approach to quality and safety, protecting our people, property, equipment and the environment.
Proactive participation with industry bodies ensures we are both aware and consulted in all changes to legislation and industry standards allowing for prompt reaction and implementation.
Our offshore clients benefit from the broad spectrum of industry specific skills provided by our pool of experienced professionals within Operations, Crewing, Catering, Logistics and Marine Engineering Consultancy.
Northern Marine Offshore has offices in Glasgow as well as a regional hub in Aberdeen.
Providing offshore asset management for the following unit types:
- Subsea construction
- Dive support
- Cable-lay vessels
- Accommodation units (semi-submersible and monohull)
- Floating production storage and offloading unit (FPSO)
- Dynamic Positioning (DP) shuttle tankers
- Survey / seismic vessels
- Remotely Operated underwater Vehicle (ROV) support vessels
- Anchor handling
- Platform supply vessels
- Dynamic Positioning (DP) drill ships, semi-submersible drilling units
- Jack-up drilling units
- Renewable energy support vessels
Our services include:
- Technical management
- Personnel provision / management
- Project support (mob and demob)
- Vessel layup / reactivation
Northern Marine Group provides global support to our Clients offering the full scope of marine and offshore services. Find out more at www.nmm-stena.com.